At the give up of each year, the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), affords you with the ideal tax statements based totally on the form of profits you have obtained. In maximum cases, this is the W2 reporting your army reimbursement. Special W2s or other tax statements also are produced for positive profits along with Savings Deposit Program interest or DITY circulate tour compensation.
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service offers responsive, expert finance and accounting offerings to the women and men who shield America. DFAS will pay about 6.four million people and in FY 2010 made eight.1 million journey payments, paid 11.four million business invoices, made $578 billion in disbursements to pay recipients, and managed $487.9 billion in navy retirement and fitness benefits finances.
The services use a convenient website called MYPAY to get entry to your private tax statements and a agenda of whilst your tax statements might be to be had on-line. This statistics is to be had to military participants and DOD civilian personnel. If you want someone else to get admission to your records for you from domestic, a limited get entry to account is likewise to be had. If you have issues getting access to the web page, you can name DFAS Customer Service Contact Center at 1-888-DFAS411.
- For Active/Reserve Military: You may view, print and save your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement on line. You may access your W-2 from the “Main Menu” via clicking at the Tax Statement (W-2) choice. If you've got hassle studying the graphic model of your W-2, you could click on on the “Text Version” link. The text model of your W-2 lists all of your W-2 records items in a unmarried column.
Army Active, Army Reserve, and Army Guard soldiers can view, print and shop their Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) tax statements on myPay.
- Annuitants: You can view, print and save your tax announcement. The tax assertion displayed on myPay is the end of year tax declaration.
- For Civilians: You can view, print and keep your tax statement. The tax declaration displayed on myPay is the stop of 12 months tax announcement.
- Non-Appropriated Fund personnel: You can view, print and shop your tax announcement. You may access your W-2 from the “Main Menu” through clicking at the Tax Statement (W-2) option. Any corrected tax statements issued will no longer be contemplated in myPay.
- Retirees: You can view, print and save your tax statements. The tax declaration displayed on myPay is the cease of yr tax assertion. Military Retirees that are in a non-pay fame because of a VA Waiver or Combat Pay can nevertheless get admission to myPay however will have restricted options to be had. Questions ought to be stated the customer support previously indexed.
For issues using myPay, or along with your myPay PIN, contact the DFAS Centralized Customer Support Unit toll-unfastened at 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411 or commercial at (216) 522-5096 or Defense Switching Network (DSN) at 580-5096. This assist line is to be had Monday via Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
The Centralized Customer Support Unit can offer assistance on a way to use the alternatives to be had to you in myPay. The Centralized Customer Support Unit will also offer aid for establishing and converting your PIN.
For ALL other payroll statistics, please touch your servicing pay workplace or your customer support representatives.
Sometimes, a navy provider member may need help correcting or changing their W2, and cannot do so the usage of MYPAY. Military and civilian personnel who have no longer acquired their W-2s or assume they need a corrected W-2 must touch their neighborhood military finance/pay office or their hobby’s customer service representative, respectively. If the neighborhood finance workplace or customer support consultant isn't always to be had or can not help, please observe the directions, based in your repute.
- Army: Army participants need to go through their servicing finance workplace or Defense Military Pay workplace to get a replacement and corrected W-2s. If you've got separated from the Army or are soliciting for W-2s for off-line payments (pupil loans/claims) or do it your self (DITY) actions, and many others., name 1-888-332-7411. Army members who separated from the provider with a debt requiring a W-2 need to name 1-800-962-0648.
- Air Force: For lively obligation, name your former payroll workplace first. If you need similarly help, name 1-888-332-7411.
- Navy: If you're not able to contact your local navy pay office call 1-888-332-7411.
- Marine Corps: REPLACEMENT AND CORRECTED W-2s For participants: On active responsibility
Contact your servicing Finance Office for substitute and corrected W-2s. Family individuals with Power of Attorney have to additionally contact the member’s Finance Office. If you are separated, you could call 216-522-8762, and pick alternative #4.
DoD Savings Deposit Program 1099INT: 888-332-7411
Voluntary Separation Incentive/Special Separation Benefit W2: 800-321-1080